Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children

Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children
Happy Mother's Day UK

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Half Term

I have just realised that I completely forgot to post these gorgeous creations from the children's sewing workshops that I ran this half term. Life has been mad for the past week - the first week of a new half term always is.

So here they are lovely, lovely sunglass cases and covered notebooks. Everyone who came along was as wonderful as always so well done to everyone and I can't wait to see you at the Summer Workshops in a few weeks time!



I love these notebooks. A huge well done to Ella, Gemma and Laura.


Fabulous handiwork by Jasmine and Tegan.





Gorgeous accessories made by Molly and Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment