Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children

Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children
Happy Mother's Day UK

Friday, December 6, 2013

Festive Polar Pals

We are now firmly right in the heart of the Christmas Fair season. I love Christmas Fairs - as a child and since having children of my own they are a huge part of the lovely build up to the big day on 25th December.

Tomorrow Hope & Gloria will be running two stalls at local Christmas Fairs and for the first time we'll be offering "Make & Take" sessions. Christmas is the perfect time to find craft inspiration and tomorrow visitors to the fairs will have the opportunity to make one of these gorgeous little chaps that I am really rather proud of....


...Hope & Gloria Polar Pals. The polar bear was the first decoration that came along - I adore polar bears and hope that one day I shall get to see one if not face to face then certainly at close range. I appreciate that penguins come from the south pole and not strictly associated with Christmas but they are from one of the poles and look adorable so I decided to add one to the range. Finally because three is the magic number I added a cute sea lion balancing a red ball on his nose.

They are hung on colourful patterned ribbon as I try to use patterned fabric in most of my designs and would look great hanging on a tree or as a festive keyring.

15% of all money raised will be donated to the school parent association - so fingers crossed for fabulous, festive and successful school Fairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment